DHC is an organization that binds the know-how of various people. Unique combinations of Physicians, Architects, Bankers and developers lead to turn-key projects customized to the needs of the client and their region.
DHC was established in 1998 by Hendrik F. Wieland (architect) and
Jan S. van Os (cardiologist).
Originally DHC focused on Hospital and HealthCare projects but with its recent undertaking of Humanitarian projects in Papua its scope broadened.
- Turn-key hospital projects (international)
- Third world development projects
- Health care issues studies and advice
- Architectural concept development
- Health efficiency programs
- Logistical improvements in health care
- Economic analysis of health care issues
- Project development